Ircona has extensive experience in Firmware, BSPs, Linux and RTOS kernel and driver development across a variety of platforms and protocols. Our experience ranges across the software stack from the embedded firmware, to drivers, libraries, stacks to user applications. Ircona leverage our expertise in BIOS/UEFI to deliver a wholly integrated and customised solution. Below is a cross section of the expertise we have delivered to our customers. If you have requirements with embedded software, contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Firmware and Board Support Packages
- coreboot porting and optimisation for fast and secure boot
- FSP Integration with BIOS, coreboot, RTOS, bootloaders
- BLDK Intel Boot Loader Development Kit customization and distribution.
- Board Support Package (BSP), Root file system, and device driver development
- Driver and BSP development for Intel Quark and Edison boards
- Linux drivers, kernel, and bootloader development
- Standard and custom first and second stage bootloaders: GRUB, U-Boot, SysLinux
- Dual boot, Multi-boot for multiple payload and OS selection
- Customised boot paths, boot devices, secure boot, chain of trust
Networking and Data Comms, nework drivers and libraries, security
- Flow Control, Buffer and Queue Mgmt
- TCP/IP drivers, libraries, XAUI, GbE, SGMII
- Cryptography, QOS, Security, Kasumi
- OpenStack, Software-defined networking (SDN), VxLAN, Open vSwitch
- Packet processing, network protocols, and network acceleration solutions.
- RTOS: VxWorks, VelOSity, Integrity, VRTX, ThreadX, FreeRTOS, RTEMS
- Embedded Linux: Yocto, Open Embedded, MontaVista, Android, Wind River
- Other Linux distros including Ubuntu, CentOS, Gaisler
- Others: QNX, Unix, Solaris, Windows Embedded, FreeBSD
Products, Platforms, Protocols
- Intel and AMD x86, Atom, PowerQUICC, 68k, ARM 7 and 9, MIPS, Sparc, LEON
- Computing, networking, data and voice communications, video processing.
- IP, TCP, UDP, SIP, SCTP, SSH/SSL, USB, Wireless, Storage.
- Graphics libraries: OpenGL, Video4Linux, Linux framebuffer, DirectFB, Qt, OpenCV