Trust the firmware experts for your FSP integration. Ircona are approved Intel Ecosystem Development Partners for Intel® Firmware Support Package.
We are authorised for FSP distribution, and have early access to FSP releases. With our full range of firmware experience, including BIOS, BLDK, coreboot, the Ircona firmware engineers can meet all your FSP development needs.
Intel FSP support:
- FSP Customization, Rebasing, Placing, Interfacing
- FSP Integration with BIOS, coreboot, RTOS, bootloaders
- 5th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Broadwell, SkyLake)
- Intel® Xeon® (Broadwell-DE), Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® N3000
- Intel® Atom™ E3800 (Bay Trail) and Atom™ x5-E8000 (Braswell)
- Rangeley, Shark Bay, Haswell, Queens Bay, Tunnel Creek, Ivy Bridge processors
Intel FSP is a small subset of BIOS containing CPU and chipset initialization and Memory Reference Code (MRC). It is not a bootloader, and so must be integrated with a bootloader of the customer's choice. If you need advice or help with the range of options available to you, contact the team with the experience of the full range.
- Royalty free solution from Intel
- Allows fast boot implementation
- Supported across Intel processor roadmap
- Abstracts silicon IP, and allows customer to focus on own IP